Product Code: ARRI-M40
Availability: Call Cine on +353 (0)1 2868724
Like all members of the M-Series, the M40 unifies the advantages of a PAR light and a Fresnel fixture. Due to the unique l ...
Like all members of the M-Series, the M40 unifies the advantages of a PAR light and a Fresnel fixture. Due to the unique lens-less MAX Technology, the unit is open face and thus very bright, but also focussable over a range of 18 to 52° HPA (Half Peak Angle), casting a crisp shadow. The reflector characteristics is optimised for 4000 W lamps, but can also be used with 2500 W lamps.
The lamphead is equipped with a CCL module (compensation for cable loss). When operated with the ARRI EB 2.5/4 with CCL, full power is maintained all the way to the lamp even when very long cables are used. This means uniformly high light output independent from cable length.
- Lens-less MAX Technology: Easy to use
- Around 30% brighter than AS 40
- Same size as AS 40 but over 3 kg lighter
- Compensation for Cable Loss (CCL)
- Tubular steel yoke
- Two disk brakes with steel handle
- Cross Cooling allows safe operation at extreme tilt angles
- Protection class IP 23